Founded in 1911, as an independent, nonprofit, nonsectarian institution, Southwestern Law School has long been at the forefront of legal education. We offer a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits for employees, spouses/domestic partners, and dependent children, including medical, dental, vision, Group Life/AD&D, LTD, flexible spending accounts, TIAA-CREF pension plan, vacation, and sick leave.
Following is a list of current job openings. Unless otherwise indicated, applicants may apply for positions by sending a cover letter and resume to email addresses indicated in the position posting.
Southwestern is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. Applications from women and minorities are encouraged. Southwestern Law School's Nondiscrimination Policy is available on our Institutional Policies Page.
Southwestern has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for all employees. For additional information, visit our Institutional Policies Page.
Employment Opportunities (as of September 7, 2023):
- Admissions Alumni Recruiter
- Admissions Coordinator
- Associate Professors of Academic Success and Bar Preparation
- Associate Professors or Professors of Legal Analysis, Writing, and Skills
- Director of Philanthropy
- Enrollment Marketing Specialist
- Enterprise Content Management System Administrator
- Examination Proctor
- Full-Time Faculty
- Instructional Media Production Support
- IT Customer Care Technician
- SOS Office Assistant
- Student Services Coordinator
Please note Southwestern participates in E-Verify.