Virtual Drop-In Office Hours, Virtual Tour, and Options for Admitted Students
Though our campus is not yet fully open to prospective students, we would love to engage with you in any of the following ways:
- View our Virtual Tour.
- Check out our Admissions Events Calendar and attend an event.
- Join open-door Virtual Office Hours via Zoom Video Conference on Tuesdays, 9 a.m. - 10a.m. PT and Thursdays, 4 p.m. - 5 p.m. PT. Click here to join.
- Request a one-on-one conversation with an admissions officer, current student, or faculty member.
- Download our catalog and brochures.
- Questions regarding our SCALE program? Contact Kimberly Gonzalez at 213-738-6690 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions regarding our Part-time programs? Contact Julie Spencer at 213-738-6834 or email@example.com.
Campus Access for Admitted Students
Admitted students are invited to contact the Admissions Office directly to arrange an individual, in-person campus tour. The campus tour will highlight our academic facilities and for those interested in our on-campus student apartments, The Residences at 7th, we can also accommodate a housing tour along with your campus tour.
Please also visit the CANVAS page for Entering Students for listings of upcoming virtual and on-campus admitted student events.