January 24, 2023
Southwestern Alumni Top 2023 Super Lawyers List
Southwestern Law School celebrates its many alumni recognized in the 2023 Southern California Super Lawyers list.
Southwestern has more alumni in the Top 10 2023 Southern California Super Lawyers List than any other law school in the country. Alumni recognized in the top 10 include:
- J. Bernard Alexander, III '86 — Alexander Morrison + Fehr LLP
- Arash Homampour '92 — The Homampour Law Firm
- Brian J. Panish '84 — Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi LLP
Southwestern has 11 alumni in the Top 100 2023 Southern California Super Lawyers List, ranking Southwestern as the second most represented law school on the list. In addition to the three aforementioned alumni, the list includes:
- Holly Boyer '02 — Esner Chang & Boyer
- Robert Brandt Feinberg '76 — Mindel, Brandt & Klein LLP
- Marina Kats Fraigun '97 — Fraigun Law Group
- Neville Johnson '75 — Johnson & Johnson, LLP
- Alan Insul '78 — The Law Office of Alan M. Insul
- Mark Quigley '85 — Greene Broillet & Wheeler LLP
- Peter M. Walzer '80 — Walzer Melcher LLP
- Diana Zitser '97 — Zitser Family Law Group, APC
Southwestern ranks second for most alumni on the '23 Southern California Super Lawyers Top 50 Women list. The list includes:
- Celeste Brecht '05
- Sibylle Grebe '88
- Shawn Holley '88
- Melanie Mandles '97
- Christa Haggai Ramey '20
Southwestern is ranked #5 among California law schools for the highest number of Southern California Super Lawyer alumni overall.
Published annually by Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations of lawyers in more than 70 practice areas. Of those nominated, only 5% of the total lawyers in the jurisdiction can be selected for inclusion.